Template Studio Suite Features
Information highlighting some of our best features offered with our product suite.
Template Studio's new cross-referencing tool significantly reduces the time spent reviewing documents in Word.
Template Studio's cross-referencing tool significantly reduces the time spent reviewing and managing documents. The powerful tool helps effectively manage active and broken cross-references in a document, and gives users confidence that all cross-references are working effectively.
- View all cross-references in a pane at the side of your document
- Ability to filter cross-references by type
- Fast navigation through a document
- A pane identifying any broken cross-references
- Feature available in both Docs and Transform Template Studio software products
Using markers when collaborating on a document.
- Can be used by collaborators who may not have Template Studio installed
- Conveniently accessible on the ribbon
- A pane to manage outstanding markers
- Ability to add a marker summary for non-Template Studio users
- Ability to strip all markers in a document when needed
What's the difference between markers and comments?
- Markers functionality makes it possible to add comments inline.
- Markers won't be stripped by metadata cleaners when documents are collaborated with authors outside your business.
See something you like?
Let us know if you'd like to discuss any of our new products and features. If you have an idea for a product or feature, please let us know and our product design team will investigate on your behalf. You never know, we may already have a solution for you.